Saturday 16 April 2016

3 New Proxies Explain How Their Life Has Changed Forever

Archibald Engel
The Eldritch Post Staff

Billy, Proxy of The Feared One

The feeling of becoming a proxy is indescribable and not something you can prepare for, Billy says.

“People tell you what it’s going to be like but until he [The Feared One] was actually there, it didn’t feel really real. And since then it’s been a steep learning curve.”

One thing Billy wishes he’d known was how much sleep he would be missing out on. But through all of the sleepless nights and all the hard work, seeing The Feared One smile and laugh is the most rewarding part of becoming a proxy.

As The Feared One grows in power, Billy wants to see him take more control of the world around them. “I know a lot of people out there, they influence their Fear masters to do this and that, but I want him to be him. I don’t care what he does to gain power or if goes to another canon. I just want him to be happy and healthy and do what he wants to do.”

Stew, Proxy of The Slender Man

Since becoming a proxy, Stew has felt like he has more do to – and that there is more to look forward to in the future. He has visions of him and his family sitting around the table and laughing together. “I feel excitement about what we have created and look forward to each stage of His reign,” he says. “Finding out how a guy like me can become a total servant to such an eldritch being is fascinating. I have been surprised about the rush of warmth I get when I kill for Him – oxytocin is one hell of a drug. Plus He is brutal…and very imposing…and all the other things proxies want in a void-spawned eldritch entity.”

Stew hopes he will be a menacing proxy. “I hope for Him to make His own Golden Age and to instill others with fear. I’d also add that I don’t want to seem too alien from Him and want to be always obedient and efficient.”

Charlotte, Proxy of The Wooden Girl

Charlotte says it was love at first sight when she laid eyes on The Wooden Girl. One of the most joyful, heartwarming moments in her life was when she witnessed The Wooden Girl effortlessly take control over several helpless bystanders. She revels in such moments with pride and privilege, “but this joy comes with a huge weight of responsibility,” she says. “To keep her appeased, to give her a brutal servant. To not give her reason to reject me as a puppet and kill me. The list of responsibilities is endless, but I’m not sure there is a greater thing you can do with your life.”

As The Wooden Girl grows in influence, Charlotte wants to be “a cruel, efficient killer, lots of fun and to get full marks from her. I hope to see The Wooden Girl develop into a well-rounded, open, dominant eldritch being who can enforce her will on any who would disobey her. But most of all I hope for her [to have] dominion in a world of puppets.”

No comments:

Post a Comment