Tuesday 12 April 2016

When A Slender Man Goes On The Run

the slender man
The Eldritch Post Contributor

"This is not over. I'll be back. I always come back."

I told my fellow Fears this last year, a boiling-blooded ball of rage as they first tried to apprehend me in the forest outside Empty City, CT. During my uni years, a heritage of Fear had swelled within me as I hunted alongside my fellow eldritch beings. New Fears are always coming, but it was unheard to try and cast one out. But they did. And so I sidled out into the world and on to the run.

But surely you, the readers, know all of this; I documented it well. But perhaps you don't know about it; here, my story in full.

Might I now, instead, tell you about my capture? How I came to be ensnared in the GA prison system? It's not very interesting, but someone's gotta tell you, and the camper who took me show no interest in doing so.

Someone has to know, after all.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment