Monday 11 April 2016

This Man Became Obsessed With A Terrifying Eldritch Abomination And Now They're BFFs

Archibald Engel
The Eldritch Post Staff

Meet Guy, a twenty-one year old from Alaska, and Blind Man, an eldritch terror from beyond the known universe. The godlike being was supposed to attack Guy and destroy his memories, but the two became inseparable instead.

"Guy just immediately became entranced by him," his younger brother, Billy, told Eldritch Post.

"He was just saying 'I'll be your proxy, I'll be your proxy,' and just wanted to conjure terror everywhere together."

And conjure terror everywhere, they did.

"He doesn't seem freaked out by him at all, even though he is clearly kind of beyond comprehension," said Billy.

"They're both roughly the same size, so they hold hands and run around together," he said.

"When I Skype with Guy, there's a blind guy staring at me, and who can clearly see me because he's an eldritch god-daemon, which is kind of creepy and ridiculous," Billy told reporters.

"Most people say 'that creature will kill everyone, I'm surprised Guy hangs out with it,'" said Billy.

Eldritch friends forever. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment